Monday, March 26, 2007

creative process assin. 8

This project I very much enjoyed. I found that it helped me grow and stretched me to try new things. I also really enjoyed learning about the artists that I researched. There were a few challenges that I came across throughout creating this poster. I found it hard to find the balance between creating a piece that reflected me as a "designer" and the artists that I was trying to portray. I felt that I was on the right track but I still felt that I needed the reassurance that I was doing what I had been asked so I was more then grateful for my professor’s feedback. My final frustration came when I tried to print the poster to hand in. The copy center wasn't working and ended up printing my poster in a very orange color. I then went to the printing services to see if I could get them to print it off in better color. After almost an hour of loading images and trying to get the images to print properly I was done. The color isn't perfect but I came up with a variety of choices to hand in. I must also say that the people at the top of the hill at the printing services were very helpful and friendly making this frustrating process that much better! Overall, like I addressed in my paper, I feel that this was a very enjoyable assignment!

No comments: